Recent content by Yin

  1. Yin

    Chapter Bleach 300 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 300 Predictions &&I didnt mean to replace the top 3 when they are already vasto lorde, but using more to replace the rest of the Espadas. Espadas joining him because he gives them a home, creates them and have some sort of plan? ...I dont know..they probably might betray him. (the...
  2. Yin

    Chapter Bleach 300 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 300 Predictions && hm....did I miss out something. I was thinking the top 3 might be vastelorde x_x & I really thought they meant espada..sorry. you are right vastelordes are the ones that are stronger than espadas. however...I still dont want to see them getting defeating so...
  3. Yin

    Chapter Bleach 300 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 300 Predictions hm... halibel vs. soi fong might work..they wear their zanpakutou the same way...yet..I would love to see halibel vs. yoruichi....soi fongs weapon...can kill within 2 strikes...but she couldnt kill yoruichi ..yoruichi still owned her ...I believe..the top 3 aint...
  4. Yin

    Chapter Bleach 300 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 300 Predictions okayyy so.. 1. byakuya vs zomari : I think he did learn something from yoruichi but surely not shunko, because that is her special technique so far..it would be pretty wrong to let byakuya use this technique now too..he gots his own zanpakutou and style....shunko is...
Top