Recent content by Ykee

  1. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 589 Discussion / 590 Prediction

    Do you think Kuina might have joined Revolutionary with Sabo? I mean we know Dragon was on Zoro's Island and had a lunch with maybe Zoro's master. Sabo is probably the one being healed so who knows. :darn
  2. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Meh that face shows most suprise than fear to me... And not really because of the power of Shanks but because of him being here which is an absolute shock to everybody. They prepared themself to face only one Yonkou not two.
  3. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Speaking of Vegapunk, we know we are going to see him and I have always assumed Luffy would have somehow meet the guy and that he was somewhere in Marine HQ. Knowing Kuma had a past with Revolutionaries, hated the Gouvernement and had this strange talk which surprised Rayleigh... MAYBE (a big...
  4. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    We know Moria lost but fought equally to him, we have no idea how was the fight and Oda may show it one day. I guess if you add all the "this guy isn't at Yonkou/Schichibukai's level" it has already started to become annoying. I wonder if Whitebeard will fight shichibukai, he hasn't yet...
  5. Ykee

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Re: One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction Oh so now one or two exchanges (meant or not) determine who is stronger than who? Well that should please Mr.1, he was stronger than Mihawk during one page. And I guess Akainu was stronger than Whitebeard until the last chapter and since...
  6. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    I really hope so, we had a panel of it telling us he wasn't interested in treasures and knowing the guy is just as important as Roger in One Piece, Oda will surely tell us more about his past (just like Roger). Now I hope it's going to be during his rampage and not later or little by little...
  7. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Sorry I forgot to quote someone, it wasn't about your message at all. :p I read a lot talking about the Pirates failure and since urlaub was the last one to do it, I edit my post with a quote of his but it's not especially him. ;) Edit: Is it clear now? ^^
  8. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    I disagree about that "Pirates didn't achieve anything" stuff. As the attackers, they had to take more risks since Marines just had to stand still and yet they managed to bypass all the Marines' fleet, trap wall and defences to finally reach the scaffold. There was also the fact they had to...
  9. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    At Impel Down it was Bon Clay and at MarineFord I'm pretty sure Blackbeard isn't responsible unless they learned to teleport themselve to arrive before Luffy and his crew. I'd like the tunnel man to be the one you are talking about since it would mean there is a chance they avoided...
  10. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Words cannot describe how awesome that chapter was... seriously there is just too much epic characters in one place for my mind to handle. The Pirates are all gonna leave so is it really gonna be (Half)White-freakin'-Beard against Marines (Vice Admirals - Admirals - Garp - Sengoku) +...
  11. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    No, look at the bubble of Whitebeard being silent. He is crying right now because he knows Ace is done for.
  12. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Those little texts at the beginning and end of each chapters are not written by Oda but a random dude from Shonen Jump reacting to what's happening. So let's quote myself about Ace's death from not so long : Really, what is not clear about it? :darn
  13. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Not mean to be rude but what is so hard to understand about that page? The vivre card represent the life of its owner and that was Ace's, get it? His death represent the true end of Roger's era to me.
  14. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    You would have him too if you knew he killed Ace because of a stupid hole making competition he started with Kizaru. :(
  15. Ykee

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    You should keep in mind that Luffy has been deadly poisonned by Magellan which he miraculously survived by giving up 10 years of his life and he then got a hormones' shot to be able to left Impel Down. Since entering the War he has been shot, cut, kicked by numerous guys before falling out of...
Top