Recent content by Yoken Yoken no Mi

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 801 Discussion / 802 Prediction

    801 page 8 Please help me parse this page. In the Marine panel, we see Ryokugyu's hair. He doesn't have a buzz cut. In the Revolutionary panel, we meet a new face, presented as on par with Dragon, Sabo, & Iva, and effectively more "significant" than Inazuma, Koala & Hack. It could be...
  2. The Emerald City

    Really like your theory, and you've presented it excellently. I am surprised you don't have a role for Enel and the Automata in Oz though. Just wanted to remind that Franky likely memorized (most of) Pluton's schematics before he destroyed the only(?) blueprints. I expect that will become...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 749 Discussion/ 750 Prediction - Next Chapter on June 18

    Thank you Kuza and Schabrak for informing and correcting me. I thought scans came out after release - I should have known better, but regrettably, I did not, and I made a foolish statement. Thank you for your kindness and patience, and my apologies to those I confused. Catagon87, my...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 749 Discussion/ 750 Prediction - Next Chapter on June 18

    So there is an extra week delay, and we won't see a chapter until 6/25, instead of 6/18 as was expected... Obviously, this is disappointing, but more concerning than a third One Piece-less week is the reason behind this longer-than-announced delay. I see often on these forums that Oda (&...
  5. Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go

    Re: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community! I like the 1000 cranes idea and utilizing twitter/hashtags and keeping things digital/cloud-y for simplicity - for contributors and recipient (sending physical objects to a famous stranger feels a little too familiar to me). So...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 749 Discussion/ 750 Prediction - Next Chapter on June 18

    Luffy's past ain't that bad, minus Sabo, which don't really compare to Nami or Robin, who got it worst. Sanji & Zoro's weren't that awful either really, what we know so far. Usopp and Franky are a little worse but not wrenching (IMHO), Chopper's wrenches b/c he so twee!, Brook's bittersweet...
  7. Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go

    Re: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community! What about objects/packages? Prosthetic rubber tonsils. A Stretch Armstrong wearing a hospital gown. A doctor's pamphlet on Appendicitis, for the next time he gets sick and needs surgery... Get well soon Oda! I'm gonna go...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 747 Discussion/ 748 Prediction

    Interesting point. It seems we get extended villain backstory when allies and world-builders of particular importance intersect with evil lives. Arlong & Hody = Nami, Jimbei, Shirahoshi, Fisher Tiger, Otohime. Doflamingo will = Law at least. We've had brief glimpses or summaries before...
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 747 Discussion/ 748 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 747 Spoiler Discussion Dwarves, Usopp, Robin, Rebecca, Barto & Hack vs unknown in the coliseum, heading towards Viola & Riku Kyros headed somewhere unclear Franky heading towards the unguarded Factory Sabo headed somewhere unclear Koala's in the Secret Port Kinemon's in the...
  10. The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition I don't remember the marines recognizing him, but I don't doubt you. He has a nickname already ("Foxfire") and marines recognize him... could he already have a bounty? Also, to your inferences about Wano's potential/probable...
  11. The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition He hasn't really been seen helping though, since he's mostly been in costume or on his own. I can't recall if he was disguised when he tried to save Law in front of Issho and DD sliced him a bit, but I don't think his involvement...
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 746 Discussion/ 747 Prediction

    Kinemon jumped into the pit because that's where he believes Kanjuro is. The scrap heap is Kanjuro's last known whereabouts. And that's where the we've been led to believe he still is/has access to - (if I've found the right page) there was speculation the silent (partial) figure in the top...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 746 Discussion/ 747 Prediction

    IDK... I believe, what with half the crew on DR, Chopper & Sanji will have ample opportunity to shine in the spotlight on Zou (or if marines witness Sunny vs Big Mom). The bounty jokes with Usopp, Sanji & Chopper have been pretty great, creatively mined for solid plot and humor (I loved the...
  14. The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama - 3rd Edition - Dressrosa arc

    Re: The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama... - 3rd edition Bellamy seems a perfect candidate to switch allegiances, but I think (and I believe I'm echoing others here) it's more probable he'll join Law or Sabo (Revolutionaries) or Barto, or strike out on his own. StrawHat13 - Luffy...
  15. Discussion Is Emporio Ivankov the same strength as an admiral?

    And yet Iva was able to escape level 5 and found an unnoticed Okama paradise between levels 5 and 6. I'm not arguing in favor of Iva = Admiral. I'm just contrarian. I mean, I am on the Internet, duhdoy.
Top