Recent content by Yosai

  1. Yosai

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Yes, i had a similar idea. :D It´s the chance to introduce a chat between Naruto and Madara. Maybe Naruto finds out this way that Sasuke joined Akatsuki? I´m so excited because at this point there are a lot of possibilities how...
  2. Yosai

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 97

    I hope this filler ends soon because I´m annoyed by those bad designed characters and the unspectacular story. Like some of you already said, it s a mixture of elements we´ve already seen in the manga or anime. I wonder why the canon charakters in fillers always look so weak against filler...
  3. Yosai

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread I doubt that Naruto will be able to liberate himself from this position. Because his hands are captivated he can´t form jutsu seals, even chakra gathering is impossible because he is stabbed by the chakra receiver. He needs the help of someone...
  4. Yosai

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 84

    I like the development of the animation if you compare it with the previous seasons. As Kakashi stopped Kakuzu´s attack it reminds me a lil bit of dragonball :D I´m curious about the next episodes!
  5. Yosai

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I agree with you because I doubt that a great shinobi like Kakashi dies in such a disappointing way. I´m still hoping that something suprising will happen but I´ve no idea who or what could save him.:(
Top