Recent content by Yoshio.R

  1. Yoshio.R

    Wanted: Artist Need Manga Artist

    Thanks Dr.Apollo for the advice
  2. Yoshio.R

    Wanted: Artist Need Manga Artist

    no sorry.Thats probably why I'm on this site ,to find an amateur writer of some sort and thus developing my skills as we progress further into making manga.I lack original works ,but I can pretty much draw a detailed character/scene if I had some material to work with .>_> If you give a baisic...
  3. Yoshio.R

    Wanted: Artist Need Manga Artist

    here from spice and wolf kaneki
  4. Yoshio.R

    Wanted: Artist Need Manga Artist

    how do I attach photos to the comments D:
  5. Yoshio.R

    Wanted: Artist Need Manga Artist

    here is a video of one of my sketch's I'm still getting use to the concept of digital art and manga structure
  6. Yoshio.R

    Wanted: Artist Need Manga Artist

    hey there Hiro !!Im on the same boat .I'm fairly good at drawing , and I was wondering if your still looking for someone ?i just bought a stylus and I amstill gettingused to it.I would be happy if we could collaborate using your writing as the foundation . would also like to know what kind genre...
Top