Recent content by yosra26

  1. yosra26

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread We don't know for sure that she is dead, tell you the truth i don't care, but maybe naruto transforms before Pain can strike the final blow!!
  2. yosra26

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread The worst thing that kishi can do is revive Hinata instead of Kakashi. Sorry for Hinatas fans, I'm a Kakashi fan!!!
  3. yosra26

    Chapter Bleach 341 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 341 Spoiler Discussion Thread the post on bleachasylum was deleted, supposedly it was fake, because is has not be proven confirmed, but is the only spoiler thats been out bleach until now, we have to wait until pics are out, or someone confirms it o gets out a new spoiler
  4. yosra26

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 341 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Verification: Fake source: 2ch Credits: Manfan2 Quote: バレ ウルキオラのホロウの時の話 どうやらウルキオラはネルとノイトラ組が見つけたらしくネルがウルキオラにボコボコにされる ノイトラ「ばかな!!ありえねぇ・・・」「仮にもアランカルであるネルエルがただのホロウに手 も足もでねぇ だと!」 ノイトラ「クソッ!なんなんだこいつの強さは!(汗)」...
  5. yosra26

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions I agree with KouYa Danni
  6. yosra26

    Inuyasha Review of Naruto 333

    Thanks for all your comments. I did it short, beacause I love Gold knights' reviews. Can't wait for them!!!
  7. yosra26

    Inuyasha Review of Naruto 333

    Just a quick review of chapter 333. Waiting for Gold Knights' review!!!! 1. So Shikamaru strategy was to eliminate or atack first Kakazu. He uses Hidan to atack. I like how in the whole chapter Hidan was telling Kakazu to duck. 2. Even in battle they still make us laugh. I laughed a...
  8. yosra26

    Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 309 Predictions [Naruto] finally
  9. yosra26

    Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Re: THAT JUTSU!?!?!?!?! I think that jutsu is something Naruto invented. Just lilke kakashi invented chidori, and yondaime told him to not use it because it was dangerous, until he acquired the sharingan. Maybe naruto invented that jutsu and is dangereous.
  10. yosra26

    Chapter 308 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 308 Predictions [Naruto] i think sasuke will pwned everybody, and will say he is ready, and leaves everybody including oro, to kill itachi.
  11. yosra26

    Chapter 306 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 306 Predictions [Naruto] I think that in the next chapter, Naruto will find sai dead, and at the last page sasuke out of the shadows.
  12. yosra26

    Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? to me is kakashi, then sasuke, itachi and last naruto
  13. yosra26

    Language What Languages do you know?

    I know spanish, english, and a liite arab.
  14. yosra26

    Chapter 294 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 294 Predictions I think naruto's parents abandned him, or maybe his mother only, and maybe he knows it. Beause you never see him talking or asking about them. I think in next chapter we'll see yamato tring to calm or control naruto.
  15. yosra26

    Where Do You Come From?

    I'm from Puerto Rico. I was born in L.A. California. My father is arab, and my mother from Puerto Rico.
Top