Recent content by Younez

  1. Younez

    Chapter Gantz 302 Discussion/303 Prediction Thread

    i didnt read the whole thread, so if i repeat something ignore it and sorry for my bad English. Maybe Sebestian killed the people and controlled things by using ESP. Yeah, he could be way stronger than Sakata and Sakurai together, his ESP could have been different, because by giving someone...
  2. Younez

    Chapter Gantz 297 Discussion/298 Prediction Thread

    I think "It" was always allowed ,because people who get free or are revived are still in the database . Kurono ist the best example : He got once free and died ,but still they were able to bring him back ,so this means that Gantz never deletes his database. So if you bring somebody back he is...
  3. Younez

    Chapter Gantz 297 Discussion/298 Prediction Thread

    I think Kuruno has already learned his lesson . Remember ? He part-betrayed Tae with Reika ,so his picture came into a magazine and now everyone is jealous on him and some are even tease him because of this. Also , Tae broke up with him , because of his mistakes. Kurono is a character ,who...
  4. Younez

    Chapter Gantz 297 Discussion/298 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 297 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hello folks I am a new member and i come from Germany . I love manga and animes please be my friend . @ topic Maybe the 2nd Kuruno is just the K. from the beginning. But the question ist why does he then have the H-Gun. Maybe Gantz is a nice person...
Top