Re: Naruto 599 Discussion / 600 Predictions
So Tobi being Obito confuses me. How was he able to develop such a strong space time jutsu and master it in such a short time. Also wouldn't he be blind from over 16years of constraint MS use? How did Kisame mistake this guy for Madara Uchiha? Lst,y...
Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions | Additional chapter : read the OP
I'd gedo mazo is the body od the tentails, then hiw did theu get it out the moon without someone noticing it?
Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
Dammit why do I have a feeling that Tobi really is obito. That would really tick me off, unless it is well done. Also kurama also confirmed he is the strongest tailed beast since he is the only one who can stop the ten tails.
Judging by jiriayas age, I would asume nagato is older than kakashi who is 30. He probably is close to 40 years old which still makes madara a really old guy by the time he met him.
Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)
I find it funny that when asked what he wants, orochimaru replies that he wants sasuke's young body. So freakin funny
Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions
I see sasuke talking with orochimaru through Kabuto. Also I see tobi and madara possibly fighting. Tobi is doing his own thing Iand is going to summon the ten tails. This may set up madara getting the ten tails under his control.
Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions
So I believe sasuke is actually going to protect the uchiha name by fighting madara. How else to redeem the uchiha name and protect the village, just like itachi wanted. Also maybe orochimaru has something to do with tobi.
Re: Naruto 590 Discussion / 591 Predictions
And once again sasuke's mind is screwed again. If he isnt crazy, he will understand that itachi made the choice to destroy the clan, and not the leaf ordering him to do so.
Re: Naruto 589 Discussion / 590 Predictions : No Chapter This Week
The reason why itachi's eye did not regenerate is because it was sealed by izanami. That's the only logical explanation
Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions
Seriously? Madara cannot possibly do all of the things and make the mistakes he has against Naruto as he has done against the kages. For one he would be capable of dying and running out of chakra if he is mortal and not an et
Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions
I just want to know how the mortal madara would stack up against Naruto. Because realistically Naruto is the most powerful perskn "alive"
Re: Naruto 588 Discussion / 589 Predictions
Yea it seems the rikudo had enough power to be considerd god. Well the kages did invent their own jutsu this chapter, the we can't get a fucking break no jutsu, and madara invented the shit bout to get real no jutsu.