Recent content by YourDaddy

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 345 Discussion

    Even though there have been errors and pl discrepancies throughout the series I am pleased with this ending. Everyone (includong king and diane in the next chapter) has gotten some sort of closure and just settled down- pretty much like a typical shonen.
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 293 Discussion / 294 Predictions

    I think Ban's sacrificing himself to make up for his greed and blah blah He eventually gets resurrected anyways Just my wild guess haha
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 278 Discussion / 279 Predictions

    Well I genuinely think that one of the gods is going to intevene If the DK intervenes then maybe Mel and Ban will get a chance to escape (?)
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    I can't see where nakaba would take this story with having Eli die,honestly.This would be her 107th death btw,the next reincarnation would be 108 but it would be straight up stupid.A timeskip would seem forced and it's not worth it.
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    I'd put my money on the sacrifice thing.Having him live and just be Mael of the 4 archangels like nothing happened would be stoopid.He's caused enough trouble already lmao
  6. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    Nnt thread in Narutoforums
  7. Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

    The source's still Rai.
  8. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    It's either Deus ex machina Meliodas or the Elizabeth rescue team arriving and like trapping the commandments Merlin style
  9. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    This roleplay made my day lmao
  10. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    The Mael=Esta theory is becoming less and less likely to be true.However,I personally don't agree with the hybrid theory either for two reasons: 1.Why would Nakaba introduce Nephalems in such a lame way 2.It would be appaling for Estarossa to be in love with his mother.Elizabeth even asks him if...
  11. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    It would be a nice theory,but in folk tradition and religion the children between angels and demons are incredibly powerful and called nephalem. It doesn't mean that this also applies to nnt but you'd expect that esta would be powerful too
  12. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    Everybody is so consumed in this whole mael=esta theory that nobody really noticed his absence. In a chapter like this,you'd expect to see esta,maybe for just a scene or like show him while having the rest of the characters talk about him. There will probably be a big reveal in 273. The title...
  13. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    My thoughts exactly.Imo this theory is one bit too far fetched
  14. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    I don't think it's going to be like that.This dk has suffered for millions and billions of years in purgatory,it makes sense that he'll look like that.Why would Meliodas look like him?
  15. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 271 Discussion / 272 Predictions

    I wonder what Meliodas meant by "He can't help it" when asked about Estarossa's different appearance.Could that mean that in reality it isn't a matter of growth and age difference,but purely about different face characteristics?I remember all the theories about how esta could have developed more...
Top