Recent content by yraelo

  1. Chapter Naruto Gaiden 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 5 Spoilers Discussion @Mangah Before the QB mode he used wind manipulation to throw away the projectiles/kunai's. When they redirected he went into QB mode, presumably to protect Sarada. That's what I think anyways.
  2. Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 698 Spoiler Discussion Wasn't them joining their marked hands supposed to dispel the eternal Tsukuyomi? Maybe the fact that their blood is joined like that already dispelled it?
  3. Chapter One Piece 570 Discussion / 571 Prediction

    Ok guys, as people still seem to not believe the mistranslation, here it goes: The panel says in japanese: "オヤジや赤髪と同じ覇王色の覇気”  Which literally translates as: "haoushoku haki, just like pops and red hairs" Hope this helps...
  4. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Discussion/454 Predictions Hey guys, I'm "new" here, I signed up years ago, but lost my account in one of the updates they did a long time ago... Anyways, just wanted to point out that according to my rusty japanese the translation is wrong. Sasuke is not going to for all 5...
Top