Recent content by yuji-kun

  1. The tora-chan thread

    I envy you... (I was forced to study japanese just because I'm a ハーフ, at that time (6 years old) I really hated japanese >_> ) I advise you to read haiku by Masaoka Shiki and other poets from hototogisu o_o you must read yumejuya... that's his masterpiece imo rashoumon is very important...
  2. The tora-chan thread

    that's right lol xD hi tora-chan ^^ maybe you already wrote about it (i didn't read every post carefully >_>), I'd like to know why you started studying japanese... some other questions: 1- if you like japanese literature, who is your favourite writer? 2- if you like japanese poetry...
  3. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread hello everyone! I'm Federico and I'm 16 I'm half italian and half japanese I'm a member of a small italian scan team called Hasta Team
Top