Recent content by yukai

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 548 Discussion/549 Predictions Thread BTW What keeps bugging mee is Hancock. When will she show up ? (Last time she was shown, she was on the out side of Impel Down) How will she find Luffy ? Will she join the crew ? If not will she die ? (unlikly) How...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 526 Spoiler Discussion Finally done working for a bit cash, but back on topic. @RobinotX: Do you mean she gets blamed by the WG and she will join the strawhats ? I think boa is getting more dilusional each chapter.
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion Yeah, then the arc wil take ages.
  4. Chords for Bink's Sake, anyone?

    Yeah me to, and that girl was amazing.
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion ` Whahaha, great imagination. I wish I could see that happening.
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion I think he could better learn that from usopp, the king of negativity.
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion Nah, deep down in side you love boa, Admit dammit (Mach nur ein witz :p).
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion Damn i can't stop laughing. But seriously, it is possible, Oda is the genius of plots and twists. I like that about Luffy, the most bizar the beter.
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 524 Spoiler Discussion Zorro and perona, this is getting weird. This is getting more and more like a couple arc then a war arc.
  10. Chords for Bink's Sake, anyone?

    you gotta make a music record and post it here. I reaaaaaaaly want to hear it.
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions Yeah, that would be the same as internet without forums.
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions yeah, but did you see a docter except for doctrine and those 5 who worked for the king.
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions I just thought of something BAD; What if Sanji get caught??? (aaah bad image, get out of my head, nah just kidding :p). And what would Garp do when he finds his grandson under the coat of a Shichibukai??? Wouldn't it be great if Brook showed...
  14. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions I can't wait to see wat happens when Luffy will be hungry.
  15. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions I've been thinking doesn't anybody find it weird that SH bounty's didn't increase after the shabody incident.
Top