Recent content by YukaRaion

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I start loving Irene more and more!! I don't know what she's about to do, but I hope it will be awesome! Everything else would disappoint me. For the Gajeel/Levi part, he will surely come back. This was like "too sudden" for him to disappear, and of course after Levy started crying and...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    Right, it's still too soon to be happy/mourn over Gajeel's death. Even if I can't say how he will be saved, he might be. But there is also a possibility he actually die, so lets wait for the whole chapter^^
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    It's a bit early to say Irene has no chance, we still don't know what she is capable of. We will see tomorrow I guess :)
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I think it won't be that short. Irene won't be introduced as like the most powerful woman of the 12, just to lose against acnologia so fast. But maybe the fight will be interrupted by the appearence of END, we don't know^^
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    I highly doubt Gajeel will die, these spoilers would be TOO obvious for that. And since we know Trollshima, something will happen so he will be saved. It would be sad that Gajeel will be killed by an enemy like Bradman, if he die he deserves a dead by someone much stronger than him :)
Top