Recent content by Yukatan

  1. Bakuman Vol 08 (ch062-ch70) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 66 Discussion/67 Predictions Takagi's going to get married to Miyoshi...? :S I'm glad they're back together, but I think this is a bit much. I'm glad the girls have both become friends with Aoki though, I think that was really sweet. What I'd like to see if Miyoshi and Aoki...
  2. Bakuman Vol 08 (ch062-ch70) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 62 Discussion/63 Predictions Unless... she combines with Hiramaru. :O Your post made me think of that, we haven't seen him for a while either, so it'd be an interesting way to bring him back into the story?
  3. Bakuman Vol 07 (ch053-ch061) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 61 Discussion/62 Predictions Hmmm! This chapter is opening up a lot of interesting possibilities :O They're not just going to bring in Iwase just to show off and then leave, so I think she's going to be some sort of plot device. I wonder if seeing how successful she is, writing...
  4. Discussion Anime or Live-Action?

    I think this is one of the main reasons why I think it would be good to make it Live Action- I always think it looks really weird when you're watching an anime and it has a sequence where anime is being shown (e.g. Genshiken). They don't necessarily need to use the real editors- after all...
  5. Discussion Anime or Live-Action?

    Personally, I feel that Bakuman would work better as a Live-Action drama, rather than yet another Anime adaptation. What do you guys think? Has anyone else thought about this? Has this ever happened to a Jump manga before? Discuss :D
  6. Discussion Bakuman Vs. Death Note

    I don't really think you can compare Bakuman and Death Note. Like Luckyman pointed out, it's like trying to compare Naruto to Kochikame, or comparing Beelzebub to Psyren. They're completely different genres and written to achieve different things. Personally I love Bakuman because it always...
Top