Recent content by yukilove21

  1. yukilove21

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Crazy Taxi

    that's me *poses like might gai*
  2. yukilove21

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Crazy Taxi

    AAA, glad this thread is still something that's happening! Been a year or so since I've posted on MH...? no one will remember me OTL
  3. yukilove21

    Word association! - - - - Part 13

    salery
  4. yukilove21

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread Oh my god, I can't believe this! I'm so psyched right now! This just made my entire day!! I'm so happy Hoshino is all well and working on DGM! Im so excited to hear what's to come! Hopefully we hear something before the year ends!
  5. yukilove21

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Well, even if they do decide to reboot the anime, it'll be after it's finished probably. They probably won't touch it now that it's on hiatus and the chapter every other month thing. I'd like to see it happen too, though.
  6. yukilove21

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 I'm laughing so hard at the 'Lavi's Despair' thing omfg. Ooo, a new one shot sounds neat, even if it is short ;)
  7. yukilove21

    Best Slice of Life

    I nominate Bakuman. In my eyes, this is the best SoL. With great art and a great story that you don't see everyday, it's a pretty clear choice.
  8. yukilove21

    Best Fight

    One Piece - Monkey D. Luffy vs. Rob Lucci D.Gray-Man - Allen Walker vs. Tyki Mikk (2nd Battle)
  9. yukilove21

    True or False?

    True to socks and false to something green. Likes the color red?
  10. yukilove21

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

    Gosh, thanks :') It was really fun! We saw Warm Bodies and I liked it a lot!
  11. yukilove21

    True or False?

    Nope! Likes scarfs?
  12. yukilove21

    True or False?

    Defs true *nods* Has something that they should be doing, but is totally not doing it? (Homework *nervous laughter*)
  13. yukilove21

    The Member Picture Thread

    My older sister (the one without glasses) took me (with glasses) to the movies like last week and she took a picture of us and stuff.
Top