Recent content by Yume Yume

  1. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 330 Discussion/331 Predictions

    It seems to me that Komatsu will miss that battle, he has run too far from his company. I suppose he will go to the Black Channel by another way. We shall see...
  2. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 315 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 315 Spoiler Thread I'm too spoiled... my imagination is going crazy!!! maybe it is his tongue?
  3. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 305 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 305 Spoiler Thread Yay!! Finally a cat king!! I wished it becomes true! But also I always wanted Komatsu to make friends with Deros Dragon :$
  4. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 303 Discussion Thread

    OMG... it was shocking to see Zebra's head... But Toriko is annoying for me, why did he use that measuring machine, it was quite rude for a King of the continent. And they got the punishment. Maybe you call this "women's acting" but they should showed more respect for Bambina and tried to make...
  5. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 300 Discussion Thread

    As somebody told before, there could be no fight against Bambina, those guys could get Pair with some kind of plot twist (that is Shimabukuro after all:3c). If it happens that way we will never know their full strength at the moment and our dispute will have no result after all. It would be...
  6. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 300 Discussion Thread

    Well, we shall see
  7. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 300 Discussion Thread

    Yes, exactly because of Komatsu the pace is too quick, but 4Hk are very strong, perhaps they can beat one of 8 kings with their full cooperation like it was with that huge green monster in human world. I have forgotten the name of it
  8. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 298 Discussion Thread

    And for this we need our healthy "doctor" Komatsu!! :-)
  9. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 297 Discussion Thread

    Can't wait to see what will be happening next!! I'd wish to see the monkey's Tenka Ichi Tournament ;-) with our 4, of course :-P
  10. Yume Yume

    Question Last 2 Eight Kings

    Melk II said that Deros was the ruler of the whole world, that`s why many readers think that he is the strongest of 8 kings. But if i remember it well, it was said that each of 8 kings have ruled all over the world but in different periods. Perhaps, 100 000 years ago the ruler was the strongest...
  11. Yume Yume

    Question Last 2 Eight Kings

    I`d wish to see a cat king! Unfortunately i noticed that author doesn`t like cats, there were only few number of them in whole manga. Rikky and some tigers in the beginning and in the pyramid, if i remember well.
  12. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 292 Discussion Thread

    That`s why i mentioned that main hero is not included in this specification... I described manga`s logic for other characters...
  13. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 292 Discussion Thread

    I agree with that, but from the other hand i can understand milek too. There is a point that IGO ladder stated by author was: Ichiryuu Shigematsu Mansam By simple logic we can consider that like their strength ladder. Also, in Shonen genre the strongest character is usually shown the...
  14. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 292 Discussion Thread

    What do you guys think about upcoming battle? I suppose it will be a short one. There are 7 ingredients of Acacia`s Menue and we will have 7 long cruel battles? I don`t think so... It will be too predicted and... boring... Also, somebody said that the King Heracles will help our company, but...
  15. Yume Yume

    Chapter Toriko 292 Discussion Thread

    If Komatsu really dies - i will never read this manga further... No longer!! My favorite character!!! PS: MY own heart started to hurt too, really:gwah
Top