Recent content by Yumirusama

  1. Yumirusama

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion/55 Prediction

    Ha! I knew it! I'm there almost everyday, though the amount of shitposting is unbearable at times. Good thing spoiler week is in about one more week. Yah thank you, it's not a bad thing to go a bit off topic is it? Anyway I hope Erwin doesn't die even though it isn't really looking that well...
  2. Yumirusama

    Question Will She Join Them? (pls see post before voting!)

    Isayama also said that he changed the ending because he thought it'd be a crime to kill off all the characters (Yes, he admitted that he had originally planned to kill off all the characters) so Ymir being his favorite might mean that he'll spare her this time. Here's the link to the interview...
  3. Yumirusama

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion/55 Prediction

    God I just want to huggle Loli Historia. She's so cute oh my god. And awwww she feels so insecure about her relationship with Ymir. btw are oyu guys form /a/ since I see you guys also use Geographia
  4. Yumirusama

    Question Will She Join Them? (pls see post before voting!)

    Thank you Yeah I also do think that BR are going to help her out, especially Reiner seeing as he even offered her one last chance to run away. I just think it'd be really shitty if Ymir died and BR wouldn't do anything to stop it. And I don't even think that Ymir will die. Isayama recently...
  5. Yumirusama

    Question Will She Join Them? (pls see post before voting!)

    Of course not. They want to kill her. And if she allies with them then she's also helping them destroy the walls which is exactly what she doesn't want.
  6. Yumirusama

    Favorites Top 10 favorite characters

    1. Ymir wonderful character, she acts selfish and bitchy but she's actually very kind. She's saved a lot of characters too (Erwin, Reiner. Bert, Historia, Connie, etc, etc) She says she's going to live for her own sake but she keeps jumping in death's jaw just because she cares too much about...
Top