Recent content by Yumpo

  1. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    So I actually received my package...And uhh...Still no summaries guys?? I wanted to post some pictures....but hah. My TV and camera sucks big time... I tried taking a picture of some specific lines but it came out too blurry. I'll try again tomorrow though. But I've read some parts of it...
  2. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    So are there any summaries yet for Annie Gaiden? I've got no problems with Levi Gaiden(or anything that has Levi in it) since that really is bound to be translated no matter what. Annie, on the other hand, seems less likely. Anyway, I was kinda hoping that at least I'd get a summary of Annie...
  3. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    ....Just where the heck do you get these things??? XD Man can somebody translate or summarize it? I've heard Annie Gaiden is pretty long...XD.
  4. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    So does anybody have news for the Visual Novels? Especially Annie Gaiden?
  5. Yumpo

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

    @TheOwl I actually don't know in-depth details of the light novels, do you? According to the summaries I've read about the novels, I've never read Kyklo as being the first one to ever try the gear. It's just that he gets his hands on the gear, but it's still that imperfect. And I'm not writing...
  6. Yumpo

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

    You know, the character designs for this manga seemed like it's out of place. Some of them look like they could have been in Gundam or some other manga. And it really does seem like we'll never get the Maneuver Gear's creation story. But we might still see Angelo. There must've been cameos...
  7. Yumpo

    Discussion Levi's new second in command

    Hey no need to get angry. XD. When I mean 'I can't read', I'm laughing too much that my eyes close and then I can't read anymore.
  8. Yumpo

    Discussion Levi's new second in command

    Yeah. Voted for Jean. Armin, on the other hand, would be fitting as a commander or something rather than a special squad leader. @BobobVanBlob XD I can't read. XD. But I'm not sure if Mikasa was sarcasm or not. XD. Yeah, I think I should lean on sarcasm with her on this one. :derp
  9. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    We should correct them. They must've done a switcheroo since the 2nd OVA is about the training corps. XD
  10. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    SOMEBODY GIVE ME DOWNLOAD LINK OF BD VERSION EPISODE 13!!! XD ANNIE!!! WHAT EPICNESS DID SHE DO!!?!?! *cough* Really, I just wanna see that scene....XD ---------- Post added November 20, 2013 at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was November 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM ----------...
  11. Yumpo

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

    @BobobVanBlob Nope, not really. You can't really trust My Anime List's info here since that summary is based on the first light novel. Really, there wasn't much info that was released for this manga. They probably think this isn't going to do well that much.
  12. Yumpo

    Question other SnK like manga?

    Is it okay to recommend Korean Webtoons? The one that I'm reading right now to pass some time is Afterschool War Activities. The concept is almost the same where young people battle creatures that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It was kinda light hearted at first until one of the students got...
  13. Yumpo

    Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    It was already mentioned in the manga by Grisha about Eren only having one friend because of his attitude XD. I wouldn't really say Mikasa Gaiden is canon like Mikasa actually was going to be an older sister or like that. I mean this was all just Mikasa's dream of what could've happened back...
  14. Yumpo

    Discussion Thoughts on Volume 8

    Soldier or Warrior - Sadly, this is the case when speeding up translations. There's not really that much time to correct the work. I guess no translation is perfect no matter how official it is. Jean's Hair - He was wearing a wig. It was evident in the anime. Blond Cult Woman - Possibly. But...
  15. Yumpo

    Discussion Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall

    Nah, I don't think they'll be going with Anheru and the maneuver gear's story. One of the first advertisement images pretty much showed us whose story we're going to get. Besides, I think the reason why they're not probably going with his story is because there would be no point in buying the...
Top