Recent content by YuYuMoonXHunter

  1. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 966 Discussion

    JasminisBox manga
  2. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Hey guys, is DDed here, so I had several accounts, but this is my new account here btw, hope you guys like it :) Actually it was used a long time ago
  3. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 374 Discussion/375 Predictions

    I guess the chapter release is gonna be here before sunday XD~
  4. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 374 Discussion/375 Predictions

    Somebody quick gives him a Guiness World Record for "The most numbers of words on a single chapter"
  5. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 374 Discussion/375 Predictions

    More than 2100 words ... We need more translator
  6. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 373 Discussion/374 Predictions

    Yay is Hanzo is alive and he's gonna tell Kurapika about what happened. Nay: Camilia turns out to be my least favorite Prince *Facepalm* but still, I think Togashi wanna foreshadowing about Prince's Nen beast in the future
  7. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 372 Discussion/373 Predictions

    When you say "Togashi is always lazy", he will give you this look: I got that Level E vibes fot this
  8. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 372 Discussion/373 Predictions

    Hopefully the spoiler text next week might come out Wednesday earlier (and Bakadata translator already finished the exam)
  9. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 372 Discussion/373 Predictions

    I just deleted my fake news from 4ch when I realized they were fake Is it weird that the spoiler text supposed to be out wednesday, now is thursday
  10. YuYuMoonXHunter

    Art Hunter x Hunter Volume Covers

    Plot twist: his eyes are Scarlet hiding his lens contact
Top