Recent content by Yuzuki-An

  1. Yuzuki-An

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    I loved Sket Dance for almost 2 years now and I'm so glad it finally got an anime adaptation. Well, it's not as good as manga...Yet! I hope it'll get better with more eps out, I can't wait to see Switch's story animated *_* The first op/ed will probably end with gachinko vivage battle arc (or...
  2. Yuzuki-An

    Discussion Hoshino's Art Style

    Hey there! I'm new here ;> Well, I was following forum topics for a while now but my English was (and still is) so bad, horrible and just dead so I couldn't write anything at all. It's hard but I'll try me best, so forgive me my horrible grammar and everything x] And about a topic.. for me...
  3. Yuzuki-An

    Top 10 favorite AG characters

    1) Agito 2) Kururu 3) Emily 4) Kazu 5) Ikki 6) Yayoi 7) Simca 8) Omaha xD 9) Onigiri >,> 10) Rika
Top