Recent content by Yyuuu33/8

  1. Yyuuu33/8

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    It took his fight with Galahad from extremely close to a no-diff match.
  2. Yyuuu33/8

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 249 Spoilers & Discussion

    Right now, everyone is saying Lancelot is going to destroy the world—only Balin denies it. So am I supposed to believe Balin now? Even Gawain thinks that even if all the races in the world united, they still wouldn't beat Lancelot.
  3. Yyuuu33/8

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 249 Spoilers & Discussion

    Now I finally understand why Lancelot's been holding back against Cath. If he actually went all out, he wouldn't just wipe out Cath or Britannia—he'd literally destroy the entire world, leaving nothing left except himself. 😢
  4. Yyuuu33/8

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 243 Spoilers & Discussion

    I mean if he could absorb magic and manipulate time, he’d basically be Rimuru of 4KOA.
  5. Yyuuu33/8

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 243 Spoilers & Discussion

    TBH, Galahad can one-shot Meliodas's True Magic form. And I'm not kidding—he's stronger than 7DS.
Top