Recent content by Z Near

  1. Z Near

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Here's mine 1 : Katekyo Hitman Reborn 2 : Eyeshield 21 3 : One piece 4 : Yakitate!!Japan 5 : Mushishi 6 : Sket dance 7 : Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro 8 : Gintama 9 : Hikaru no Go 10 : Code :Breaker 11 : Bleach 12 : Shin angyo onshi 13 : Death note 14 : Air gear 15 : Amatsuki 16 ...
  2. Z Near

    Yamato vs Shin

    A lucky strike ? If it was only a lucky strike , then Shin should have said it's just a lucky strike with his type of character and he wouldn't admit that it was a true lost . I didn't say that Shin can't win against Yamato , of course that can happen . Agon has the god speed impulse and he...
  3. Z Near

    Who is Captain Monkey D. Luffy's Favorite Crew Member?

    Re: Who Is Captain Monkey D. Luffy Favorite Crew Member? Of course you can't say who 's Luffy favourite , because he like them all . Even so , I vote for Zorro . He's my favourite One piece character . The first crew Luffy had . Just see Zorro at the end of Thriller Bark Arc making him worth...
  4. Z Near

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 508 Discussion/509 Predictions Yes , Law is the the one with the most vote ! Another vote for Law .I was attracted from his first appearence . Even his name is cool . Though his power could be inconvinient in battles sometimes . I wanted to vote for "Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney...
  5. Z Near

    Romance in ES21

    Oh dear , even though I don't like mamori much , but I think she with Hiruma would be indeed cool . All the understanding and stuff . Please shall it not be Monta and Mamori . I like Monta but still .. Another is Sena with Suzuna . Certainly .
  6. Z Near

    Your Favorite Character in Eyeshield 21!

    ho , definately Hiruma .Never did I see another chareacter like him . The laugh , the style . He was cool when he was 10 too . I like Sena , Kakei , Musahi ,and Kid too .
  7. Z Near

    Yamato vs Shin

    I think Yamato will win , probably . Sene win against Shin , didn't he , even just barely once . Still ,he figure it out . Yamato is much more difficult to handle , even though he is not as fast as Sena and Shin . If you say that after training Shin could beat Yamato , but who say that during...
  8. Z Near

    You know Eyeshield 21's infected your brain when...

    When you wish you were in the story When you started to laugh " kekekeke " at the beginning of a talk when you have weird dream about joining the Devil Bats in a training camp when you like to say " Fu" whenever you touch a guitar when you think about ES21 while eating pretzel sticks
Top