Recent content by z_Kage42_z

  1. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 407 Discussions / 408 Predictions i was looking around for spoilers and on mangashare there was this one post that had a different translation then the onemanga http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-407/page012.html http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/12/. if you compare...
  2. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 406 Discussions / 407 Predictions I predict the chapter will start off in the autopsy room and they will discover something just when there about to say what it is the scene will change to naruto looking at the picture having flash backs bout j-man. The chapter then ends with the...
  3. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 405 Discussions / 406 Predictions I noticed but i didnt think it was the frog with the key. But i think youre right.
  4. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 405 Discussions / 406 Predictions I predict that sasuke and madara will fight. Because one of them would betray the other. Madara: Thanx but we dont need your help anymore we/I got what we/I wanted. IMO :oh
  5. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions When the attacks starts i predict Naruto-vs-Sasuke. Karin-vs-Sakura. Kisame-vs-Gai. Suigetsu-vs-Sai. Tsunade-vs-Konan or pein. i dont know about Juugo or aloe man. Maybe sand ninja or members of other teams like Shikamaru would face them. What do you...
Top