Recent content by z_ragnarok

  1. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 301 Discussion Damn, Irvine's form is awesome. This chapter was amazing showing something that normally would be a great thing to see but to the reader is just an utter horror. Miura you are truly amazing please finish up with your loli game as soon as possible.
  2. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 287 Discussion/288 Prediction Thread

    Oh Nishi's face when reading the letter. Anyway what other evidence has there been about the whole dying when you talk about gantz? Or has anyone died from it? The only thing that I recall is Nishi...so if that is indeed the only evidence we have could he have made it up? I don't know I'm just...
  3. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 286 Discussion/287 Prediction Thread

    This is easily one of the best chapters that we've had in a loooooong while (my opinion anyway). This is the stuff that I love gantz for, I don't know how to describe it feels like rage yet satisfactory. Lets just say at the end of round three I felt something I never have before, and I'm...
  4. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 277 Discussion/ 278 Prediction Thread

    I remember when I predicted months ago that HS was going to steal this and everyone thought I was stupid, hate to say I told you so...anyway awesome chapter Anzu's death was sad but extremely predictable. More than anything I can't wait for whats going to happen after this round not just...
  5. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 272 Discussion/273 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 272 Discussion / 273 Prediction Thread I don't really have any evidence of why HS would kill Nuri but it is strange that the past 10 or so chapters he hasn't even been shown at all. Also this is HS we are talking about so I don't think any of us can speak for his motives since they...
  6. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 295 Discussion Damn 2 more days, ...wait, crazy horse, you think Guts is sane?
  7. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 272 Discussion/273 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 272 Discussion / 273 Prediction Thread Like I said before Host Samurai is totally going to steal this kill. I mean why hasn't Oku shown him in the last 10+ chapters? If Kaze dies, gah I don't want to think about that, but it would be cool if Takeshi died and Kaze revived him instead...
  8. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 270 Discussion/271 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 270 Discussion / 271 Prediction Thread Is it just me or can anyone else see Oka fighting Nuri, then Kato will come and try to help/steal the points. Then during the middle of this fight Host Samurai walks by, thinks to himself then claims 100 points.
  9. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 270 Discussion/271 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 270 Discussion / 271 Prediction Thread PING PONG! Awesome, I'm thinking that it is not going to be that easy though, and I really hope Inaba dies...Oka is pretty sweet, I wouldn't call him badass though and I agree with lailoken I could defenitely see Oka being a nerd
  10. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 269 Discussion/270 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 269 Discussion/ 270 Prediction Thread The manga has a different story then the anime, and the part at the end of the anime doesn't really happen in the manga
  11. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 269 Discussion/270 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 269 Discussion/ 270 Prediction Thread Sorry about that...is there even a thread for Tenjou Tenge? [hr] Oh also, I don't know if this has been discussed or not but the fact that Kurono left Gantz and then died...is he still able to be revived?
  12. z_ragnarok

    Chapter Gantz 269 Discussion/270 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 269 Discussion/ 270 Prediction Thread Also new here, I have been reading the thread for a while now so I just decided to join...hate for this to be my first comment on the Gantz thread but don't give up hope Bunshichi can take a hit...
Top