Recent content by zabuza21

  1. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] I think tobi might be yamato
  2. Chapter 311 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 311 Predictions [Naruto] I'm hoping the next mission is in naruto meeting another jinchurichi and fighting with akatsuki. Getting to see more of akatsuki and more of the villages and naruto world would be awesome..
  3. Anime Fillers

    For the most part the fillers are really crappy since naruto seems to be so close to getting killed in every side story due to pure idiocy and there are lots of horrible looking action scenes with a few nice exceptions( ex. Hinata's technique). The stories themselves were quite enjoyable, but...
  4. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    Wow! These are the most interesting theories I've read about in the 3 and 1/2 years of watching Naruto. While both the naruto being the fourth and the fourth being in naruto are plausible, I'm leaning more toward the fourth being within Naruto due to the whole intertwining souls of the sealer...
Top