Recent content by zach5621

  1. zach5621

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I think it's pretty much set that Danzou is going to get hokage at this point, just because of the way Kishi took the story. Sadly, if Danzou does become the next hokage, I think Kakashi has to die, because Kakashi was pretty much the only other...
  2. zach5621

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions Yeah he might've been telling Konan that does make sense, I didn't think about her being in the group. I just remember when Pein was talking to Jiraiya he was really non-invasive and in regards to Yahiko he said ah I do remember someone by that...
  3. zach5621

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions Maybe just a random ninja wanting to use the idea of the Rinnegan to instill fear into his enemies. Whenever they would come up against it they would just know that it was the eyes of the creator of all ninjutsu and that it is supposedly the...
  4. zach5621

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I don't think there is an army of Pein bodies because he only takes 6 out at a time. Also, I think that there is more than one person controlling the bodies because of how they were talking to each other before they entered Konoha. If they were...
  5. zach5621

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions This is my first time posting and there are a couple of things I noticed. I just kind of scanned through the thread and don't think anyone has brought this up, the missile Pein seems pretty much done for so at least one of them got taken care of this...
Top