Recent content by ZaCloud

  1. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 213 Discussion (Final Chapter) I ain't readin' it 'till them there missin' chapters is translated, yo... :sweat Hope someone posts about it when it happens, I'll hafta keep poking around once in a while in the meantime.
  2. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 209 Discussion/210 Predictions Thread Well, the reason I liked this series before, was 1, the characters, and 2, the moral lessons and social commentary that the customers brought with them. For each of them, getting their wishes granted or falling victim to their faults, it always...
  3. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 209 Discussion/210 Predictions Thread Oooh, more mystery! Always a staple of this series. It seemed a bit abrupt, to suddenly be like "Oh btw, Himawari's married, so no pairing anymore. Oh btw, Kohane n Wata suddenly have more chemistry, here ya go!" Not that I'm dissatisfied...
  4. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 208 Discussion/209 Predictions Thread I think Wata's eyes looked bigger this time, and the artwork way more simplified. Not that it's bad, just different. I forgot to say before... I'm blown away with how powerful Watanuki's become. It's amazing! :o
  5. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 208 Discussion/209 Predictions Thread Ooooh, awesome. That was so cute of Zashiki to pick those for Watanukiii :amuse This was a neat story, a nice little self-contained tale. And thought-provoking, when speaking of the world's debt... :o (But is it just me, or is the artwork...
  6. ZaCloud

    Sakura

    I'm here, I check back fairly often (at least once a week ^_^;; ). I've just been having too many hard times to think very hard and get creative enough to discuss much. >.< I wanna finish my fanfic too, but I'm currently in a lot of pain from an amusement-park accident. Blaaah! It was indeed a...
  7. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 206 Discussion/207 Predictions Thread Yeah, this chapter dealt very directly with a sensitive issue. I respect that greatly. It always is tragic when a potential life is lost. Who knows if one aborted 'fetus' would have grown up to be the man who would have found a cure for AIDS...
  8. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread Hmm, yeah I did get a little miffed at yet another time-skip. It makes things seem so insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and for some reason we didn't get to see Himawari-chan. I was looking forward to seeing her... wonder what's up...
  9. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread Shizuka is Doumeki's given (what we'd call "first") name. Doumeki is his family name (or "last" name). His grandpa's given name is Haruka. The fact that Kohane uses his given name, means she's close to him and considers him a friend. While...
  10. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread There's a link to it in the Spoilers thread, but here it is again: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=217404 Just a very general summary. This is one of those series where a real translation's very much needed. :darn
  11. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread Cuz CLAMP's busy working on so many things at once, plus the series needed to wait for a particular slot to open to move to the new (shounen) magazine. Though yeah, the wait's killing me too... but it should pop in soon. It's June now! :nod
  12. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread Seriously, this was AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL! X3 Seeing them all together again was wonderful! The Mokonas = luv! Even Kurogane looked fluffy! :XD Seriously, I never thought I'd see him so gosh-darn HAPPY!!! It made my eyes tear up and I...
  13. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Chapter/Magazine Confusion I noticed the same thing as I had caught up on the English published tankoubons, and was in too much suspense so I tried finding the next chapter scanslated and it was completely different in position. I was like whaaaat? I think the chapters are longer in the...
  14. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread Well, if you consider what happened in Tsubasa and the timeloop... Ugh, if my memory weren't so bad I'd analyze this better... But if I remember right... (Spoilers for the end of Tsubasa Chronicle) The convolution begins with the fact that...
  15. ZaCloud

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread I have no idea, and that really does intrigue/worry me. But, a lot of the translation seemed super confusing in this chapter, not just that part. So when I have time I'm gonna look for alternates so hopefully we can get a better idea of what...
Top