Recent content by zalmoxis

  1. zalmoxis

    Chapter Fairy Tail 454 Discussion/ 455 Predictions

    Only her body "died".
  2. zalmoxis

    Chapter Fairy Tail 452 Discussion/ 453 Predictions

    I love the way the things were set up, and the way the transitions betwen Ishgar and Alvarez were made. There is only one thing I am worried about, and that is that we might not see Gildarts in action. I really hope he'll have a role in this war, otherwise his character is just wasted.
  3. zalmoxis

    Chapter Magi 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    Re: Magi 280 Spoiler Discussion Damn, they killed my #2 favorite character from the manga. I really hope he won't go down this easy and surprise us with a badass return. If Morgiana's gonna kiss Hyouken's ass and preach some bullshit nakama thing, I think I`m gonna lose it. I`m so tired of...
  4. zalmoxis

    Chapter Magi 277 Discussion/ 278 Predictions

    Re: Magi 277 Spoiler Discussion I have to say I am kinda worried for Kouen at this point. I really don't want him out of the picture, mostly because I can't stand Sinbad whom will not have any decent opponent left exept Muu ,if Kouen dies.
  5. zalmoxis

    Chapter Fairy Tail 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 448 Discussion/ 448 Predictions There are multiple cases of preteen girls being pregnant and actually birthing a child, but as I said, it's really far fetched. I don't think a shonen manga would go to such lengths.
  6. zalmoxis

    Chapter Fairy Tail 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 448 Discussion/ 448 Predictions I wonder what is this sin of the First. This is really far fetched but,could she have laid with Zeref before her "death" and she is carrying his child ?
  7. zalmoxis

    Chapter Magi 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

    My theory might be a little more sci-fi than it should be, but I have a feeling Ill Ilah is only a pawn in a much larger scheme. I suspect the true GOD created Alma Torran and many other worlds, and Ill Ilah was only the guardian of this particular world. It most probably sounds stupid, but...
  8. zalmoxis

    Chapter Magi 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

    Im not sure how accurate the translation from MangaPanda is, but there is a key word there : Complex. It goes like this " Originaly, I recall that Ill Ilah didn't have a complex personality." If the translation is indeed correct, than it implies that Ill Ilah had some sort of personality, but a...
  9. zalmoxis

    Chapter Magi 276 Discussion/ 277 Predictions

    Re:  Magi 276 Spoiler Discussion I wonder who Aladdin will fight for, if at all. It will be interesting to see him defend Kouen, who tbh, I like more than Sinbad.
Top