Recent content by Zapp Archer

  1. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

    I wasn't too fond of Takizawa until the revelations of this chapter. But it's actually pretty impressive how much more developed he's become in just a few pages. Kanou feeding Takizawa the corpses of his parents is pretty clever, albeit horrific.:gwah We can see clearly what effects it has on...
  2. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    It's most likely a result of repression. I actually thought people would stop complaining about Ishida's caricatures of LGBT after Matsuri's reveal, but I guess some people interpreted it differently. Aside from the few moments where readers are given an instance of transparency to his true...
  3. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

    I think it's pretty interesting how Eto had already begun to influence Kaneki even before he became a ghoul. Though I'm sure it was her intention to corral the ghouls and expose V, her books obviously struck chords with humans too. I wonder if she could've attempted what Kaneki is doing now...
  4. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    I'm in agreement with a lot of posts regarding the fake-outs with deaths and all the returning characters. In fact, I'd like if some more characters died. Not that I dislike any characters in particular, but that in itself is an issue. I think I've already expressed how TG has too many...
  5. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 94 Discussion/95 Predictions

    Seems like people are getting caught up with "muh powerlevelz" and whatnot. Honestly, I find Takizawa defeating Tatara, Houji, and all the CCG investigators all by his lonesome more unbelievable than Mutsuki defeating him. And even then, it's still plausible, since he caught Tatara by surprise...
  6. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 93 Discussion/94 Predictions

    Honestly, this whole thing feels like a suicide mission on both fronts. How can we fault Kaneki for doing it in TG when now everyone in :Re is? Touka and Yomo would be dead in Cochlea if not for intervention from both Kaneki and Eto. I'm surprised they didn't send everyone to just Cochlea. Can't...
  7. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 92 Discussion/ 93 Predictions

    Comparing the figure in this chapter to Serpent in chapter 6 of :Re... This imposing silhouette... This reiatsu... This power level...! It's all too familiar! :gwah The only discrepancy I can find between these two figures are in the right hand, where it appears they may be holding something...
  8. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

    The clowns still haven't said hello to the "king," whoever they were referring to. Ah, who am I kidding? It's probably Kaneki. Though, I do like the idea of the clowns interpreting Furuta as the king, having defeated Eto. Both Arima and Eto were "keeping the throne warm," afterall. I wouldn't...
  9. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions

    I've been getting the vibe that Kaneki is simply a genius in his own right, and that Kanou is searching for quantifiable data that he'll never find as to why Kaneki is so strong. To be fair, as a scientist, he can't rely on the subject's individual personalities in order to develop a...
  10. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions

    I recall reading that the lightning bolts were simply dense RC cells that resembled or took the appearance of lightning, but I'm not sure where I found that. I'd be more content with that over ghouls shooting lightning. My greatest issue with Tokyo Ghoul and especially :Re is the inordinate...
  11. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 86 Discussion/87 Predictions

    I agree with many of your posts, and honestly still don't know what to make of the past few chapters. But what I really want to talk about are the panels I found most offensive or odd. I couldn't take this page seriously. It's absurd to consider either Arima or Eto to be hope for either humans...
  12. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions

    "Floppy" was revealed to be the conjoined Yasuhisa twins. Your English seems perfectly fine. Welcome to MangaHelpers.
  13. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions

    I thought all of the Arima squad was from the Garden, but perhaps that's mistaken, because now I can't seem to find any evidence for the basis. I suppose it was just Hairu.
  14. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions

    Kaneki's always been a good actor, as shown by the entirety of the first series and his little school play. So I'm expecting top notch work here. If not, then that'll just go to show how much Arima's death affects him. Also can't discount that Hirako and the rest of Zero Squad might have the...
  15. Zapp Archer

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions

    Man, there's just too much going on at this point. So many thoughts flowing, it's gonna be easy for Ishida to sneak some things in that we'll miss. I'm still not certain that Donato's statement is confirmation of the existence of the OEK. Perhaps they could be using it ironically to refer to...
Top