Recent content by Zapp86

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 813 Discussion/ 814 Predictions

    Seastone doesn´t negate the DF power, it just makes DF Users unable to move or exert any strenght at all. Like when Luffy got tossed in the ocean by Arlong his Neck still could stretch all the way to the surface but he could not help to free himself at all.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 777 Discussion / 778 Prediction

    I hope Zoro builds with his swords a sort of katapult (probably cuts up some houses and a tower ) to shoot himself up and mince up the Stonepica in seconds, leaving his real body no place to flee to. I still think he really is a midget, and because Zoro shits his pants laughing Pica gets another...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 773 Discussion / 774 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 773 Spoiler Discussion Awesome! Just awesome. I love how Robin handled Hakuba, seeing how she captured one of the Dwarfes before i guess she could have used Observation Haki, or just used a good capture technik. The last site it seems she grows hands on each other...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 772 Discussion / 773 Prediction

    Ha, i totally predicted the ground flag :) This was another awesome chapter, especially Dellinger being hit was nice. I think we will get to see Frankys fight finished before Gladius gets defeated, don´t know why, just a feeling. But i doubt Robin will grow an leg for Kyros, he would not be able...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion / 771 Prediction

    I liked the chapter. I think the moment it switches from Luff vs. Bellamy to the other fights is chosen perfectly. It makes you think he´s gonna struggle, but a lot could happen. It seems like Luffy put CoA on his belly, maybe he´ll take it and shatters Bellamys fist, or even uses a new technic...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion / 770 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion / 770 Prediction - No chapter this week! http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/768/12 I see nothing about the flowers there making him wobble and Rebbeca is saying "the ground.." so where in your point of view does he use the flowers as weapons? His abillity...
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion / 770 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion / 770 Prediction - No chapter this week! Hi all! I think it is Diamantes abillity, he´s making the whole ground into a flag to get Kuros to fall over and makes the whole palace shake!
  8. Chapter Beelzebub Chapter 200 Discussion/201 Predictions

    Hello everyone! Imo Tojo will get a crest after accepting that he can´t beat Oga anymore. And after the tissue incident I think Furuichi will probably get one, too. Since there was no limit mentioned, everyone considered "fodder" on Team Ishiyama could get some kind of weaker version of the...
Top