Recent content by -Zarathustra-

  1. -Zarathustra-

    Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    Re: Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 34 Cover!]
  2. -Zarathustra-

    First Attempt, and the last... xD

    Thanks you all guys for your warm words, I will study and try some tutorials and practice with hope that some day one of my work will be nice.;) Thx once again!
  3. -Zarathustra-

    First Attempt, and the last... xD

    I just coloring the characters, after that i choose one color (yeah pink, be a man!:p) and bang! Even if I lose more time coloring normal background, it still be looking bad, so who cares?;)
  4. -Zarathustra-

    First Attempt, and the last... xD

    Well I just wanted to try one of this works, but I'm disapointed... This is realy hard and after finishing it I understand that I got no talent xD My first and last work, damn I'm so angry that I got no artistic soul ;) Pretty ugly piece of crap, huh? xD
  5. -Zarathustra-

    [404] Pg 1 Madara and Kisame by ziaja

    Świetna praca, tło i otoczenie są pierwsza klasa, tylko ciemność twarzy postaci trochę się nie komponuje, wyglądają jakby dopiero co wyszli z szybu górniczego i byli brudni ;) Na niebie jest jasny księżyc i ich twarze powinny troszeczkę się rozjaśnić, ale całość jest i tak rewelacyjna:p
  6. -Zarathustra-

    [402] Page 12-13 ~ HH

    Damn exams, there killing our youth:darn HakoHero your page is flawless*;)
  7. -Zarathustra-

    [402]12-13pg coloring by ziaja

    Pretty good, only blood from his mouth looks like coffee;)
  8. -Zarathustra-

    [401] page 16 by Eas

    Nice done man, pretty;) Next chapter, 402: "Sasuke Fishing Fury...!!":p
Top