Recent content by Ze3atul001

  1. Ze3atul001

    Discussion Will Miu continue to use her newly learned Silat techniques going forward?

    I do think that she should remember them because maybe she can utilize her dou ki better. And don't forget that there is a fight waiting for her with Rimi (gothic girl), and Miu also has to improve through the story. Also the fight depends on the author but it could happen and Rimi was a little...
  2. Ze3atul001

    HSDK 463 Discussion/ 464 Predictions

    These chapters are really good I like them. But in this chapter I found I little error on page 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, our dear Sasaki has his bandage's on while on page 9 he doesn't. I no it's not that of a problem just some little mistake but it does feel a bit funny for me. I checked the...
  3. Ze3atul001

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep 237 Discussion

    I made some calculations and if i go back at previous filler arc's, there have been around 20 episodes per/arc material, than back to canon. So the last canon episode was at 222. than just adding 20 episodes to it means ep. 242, so 243 - 244 (hope it will be a double ep.) should be the start of...
  4. Ze3atul001

    Chapter Beelzebub 131 Discussion

    Re: Beelzebub 131 Discussion / 132 Predictions It was a hilarious chapter. But for me I felt a little bit nostalgic when Oga and Hilda shouted at each other. It reminded me of Bleach Ichigo and Rukia at the excetution of Rukia. http://www.mangareader.net/94-605-5/bleach/chapter-151.html . It's...
  5. Ze3atul001

    Air Gear 326 Discussion/ 327 Predictions

    It was interesting to see how Ikki got the regalias from his friends but I don't know how it will help him. I mean in the moment, have to wait some more chapters. But the most cruitial part where i tought to my self f**k and s**t and oder ill words came to my mind. Was when I have seen, in the...
  6. Ze3atul001

    One Piece New World

    IMO it's good to see the SHC back in action so soon. But we will arrive at chapter 641 on 28 th of September, if the scan comes out on wednesday, and after 4 days starts the anime after the time skip. That means 43 chapters of gap between the anime and manga if not for a break until than. So...
  7. Ze3atul001

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    The "Z" fighters and Luffy's group similarity in numbers [FONT="Times New Roman"] Hello Everyone! I'm a new at posting so bear with it :) I'm watching One Piece anime about 8 years ago and started reading the manga from 2006, so i'm not a novice. I was thinking today about the manga...
Top