Recent content by Zechnas

  1. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 193 Discussion / 194 Predictions

    Maybe Vivian kept him away from his father to prevent him(Zaratras) from disappearing before he assisted in the fight against Drefyus/Fraudrin. Had he been around his grudge would have been released after seeing his son.
  2. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 193 Discussion / 194 Predictions

    He's in demon form his body recovered from the kick already, just like Derr did from Mel's punch or Red Demon Hendy
  3. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions

    How come Zaratas uses this magic now?! Derriere and Monspeit's Commandments prevented him from doing so??
  4. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions

    As you've mentioned it I just realised he's not around.(maybe in Doll Form) and can you explain the part about not killing Fraudrin? I find it odd that the TC know that Gowther was previously a TC member but no one is trying to bring him back to their side.
  5. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions

    Rewatching Galan's entry makes it much more disappointing. At base level he was wrecking everybody and he was on the weaker side compared to the other TC *sigh*
  6. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 189 Discussion / 190 Predictions

    I don't want them to be dead, I mean we just got a sample of their powers...I still don't know what their commandments do(at least Galan's Commandment was shown before he "died"). Furthermore their relationship and history is mostly unknown. I think that Monspiet will either A) tank most of the...
  7. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 189 Discussion / 190 Predictions

    I agree where are the rest of them?? I thought each Sin would have a Commandment(s) to fight. For example King would be a proper matchup for Gloxania...but where is King? Diane vs Golor seems good since he's far more skilled than her. I also thought that the Sin's sins(Gluttony, Lust, Envy...
  8. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 185 Discussion / 186 Predictions

    Where is this from? \ I always thought of him as Lil Gohan lol
  9. Zechnas

    Chapter Magi 309 Discussion/ 310 Predictions

    What about Belial? Have Ryuu remove her soul and have Aladdin find and destroy it in the Dark Continent.
  10. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions

    I highly doubt it Gyokouen is a different type of pyscho altogether
  11. Zechnas

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 176 Discussion / 177 Predictions

    Probably a Goddess or Goddess-related creature/weapon
  12. Zechnas

    Chapter Magi 288,289 & 290 Discussion/ 291 Predictions

    Re: Magi 288 Spoiler Discussion Yes he should have but I believe he did it on purpose to benefit himself, just like in Adventures Of Sinbad he used Maadera's Slave to start a revolt so he could escape and seize her assets. ---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at...
  13. Zechnas

    Chapter Magi 265 Discussion/266 Predictions

    Re: Magi 265 Spoiler Discussion Remember what it looks like when people are traveling to a dungeon? It's like Earth has "tubes"(portals) connecting them to Alma Toran... Well my theory is that Alibaba and Judal ended up in the space between the two. Judal was forced into this it and Alibaba had...
Top