Recent content by Zehahaha

  1. Zehahaha

    Shounen Akane-Banashi by Yuuki Suenaga & Takamasa Moue

    Ayoooo Issho is styling on people now. The art is amazing !
  2. Zehahaha

    Shounen Centuria by Tooru Kuramori

    I am glad finally a thread about this. I really like how self-fulfilling the prophecy is becoming now
  3. Zehahaha

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Shit ass writing. No depth, no self reflection. How tf do you want me to believe Zoro knows about CoC, Kaido and King telling him be has it, he even fucking knocked fodders down in Wano using it, and now this and yet Zoro never sought to learn how to do it/trained for it post Wano Does Oda...
  4. Zehahaha

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    So now Mihawk taught Zoro about CoC, but only now he remembers it ? I am tired chief
  5. Zehahaha

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    Explains what the 4KOA’s children meant by no other races existing in their timeline.
  6. Zehahaha

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    Am I supposed to be impressed by Zoro and Sanji beating bums twice ? I mean…
  7. Zehahaha

    On Break One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    Well fuck you Oda, I am sick of the running out of energy gimmick. Why hybrid Loki silhouette ? Why stall ?
  8. Zehahaha

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    Surely big dawg Imu’s time limit will hit now ? This fight has to end imo as I don’t see him lose here
  9. Zehahaha

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    Usopp 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 Ah nevermind this
  10. Zehahaha

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    He is meeting Hisoka after all isn’t he lol I am really enjoying Tserri’s Bizarre Adventures so far
  11. Zehahaha

    Multi Season Bleach

    Dear god this episode was orgasmic. Thank you Kubo
  12. Zehahaha

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 418 Spoilers & Discussion

    I am more thinking that he will trip somehow and end up facing Kurapika. I can’t imagine him not being killed by Kurapika tbh
  13. Zehahaha

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    At least Kubo’s art is ten times better. Fights are also better.
  14. Zehahaha

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    Don’t get me started on the food thing… shit ass writing
  15. Zehahaha

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    Best part of the chapter is actually the owl and Chopper. Hopefully some interesting revelation
Top