Recent content by Zek_Rai

  1. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 508 Spoilers & Discussion

    Line isn't always correct you know. Also Cullinan = diamond at least I think.
  2. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 508 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm pretty sure Cullinan is Whites toughest sword not his strongest, unless he pulls out another one than his current one should be his best.
  3. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    Moons are not normally red, or at least I've never seen one like that. It looks like a less detailed version of the one in the anime opening that's behind Baam. Idk what it says either to be honest.
  4. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    So did anyone else see the red moon thing that Siu tweeted a few days ago? I wonder if it is foreshadowing something in this arc, perhaps is has something to do with Baams power in these upcoming chapters. I think it also appears in the anime opening(just more detailed) if that counts for anything.
  5. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is it just me does anyone else fell like his majesty's days are numbered? With the black loops Baams endless sky is about to actually live up to its name. But seriously I do wonder how white would fare against an amped up endless sky with the loops providing it with a limitless amount of shinsu?
  6. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm pretty sure White said that he hates using this sword because it uses so much energy. I doubt he would say that about a normal sword.
  7. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    While we cant say for sure that its a one time use I really hope your right that it is. if Baam could just use it whenever it would eliminate the already low tension within the story. If Baam can just revive anyone he is around then where is the stakes for Baams side?
  8. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly were just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, I just don't see how what Baam is doing now is the same as what he did on the hidden floor. It would be nice if he brought back some old moves but didn't he reset his powers to zero or something(With the old regular)? I wonder if...
  9. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    Imagine uub's suprise if he manages to escape the Hybrider and teleport away only be nuked by Baam and Whites fight. His death would be even sadder than Arkraptor and Princes but for a different reason altogether. :XD
  10. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    The thing with his powers back then though is that they were all different powers being used for different things none of them were used in conjunction. While his revolution(The horns) was active the whole time it was being used separately from everything else he was using(For example Baam...
  11. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    And he found his true power, which is the black shinsoo he used against data jahad which is a power specific to him. IMO revolution was about finding his trueself and the power that comes with it and learning how to use that power, I don't think it has anything to do with merging his powers into...
  12. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe I just don't remember but when has Baam ever had a make my powers whole moment? If I remember correctly he was trying to find himself not make his powers whole. He even rejected white when he told him to do so, this would be the first time at least to my knowledge that Baam would combine...
  13. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    Does anyone else feel like Baam still has yet to fully combine his powers? Maybe he hasn't started to merge them yet and they only look larger and have more power due to the addition of the red and black shinsoo. If so what do you guys think Baam will look like when they all merge? A purple and...
  14. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    That does have a nice ring to it.:XD She would be pretty broken, that's the blood of three irregulars.
  15. Zek_Rai

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 507 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if Aria was revived using some of Baam's blood as well, I mean he did have quite a bit of it on the field. Would that make her the equivalent of a Zahard's princess with Baams blood as a base instead?
Top