Recent content by Zeldris the Piety

  1. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 199 Discussion / 200 Predictions

    It's nice to see Dolor and Gloxinia again. It's also nice to see a Ten Commandment not getting absolutely ripped apart like it's nothing. Super excited for the potential Holy War flashback.
  2. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 194 Discussion / 195 Predictions

    I feel bad for Fraudrin. Mel is going to fodderize this guy without batting an eyelid. I stand firm that the only person who is going to be able to fight on par with this Mel is Zeldris. They've kept Zel off the battlefield for too long, and now Fraudrin is going to be destroyed. Only Gloxinia...
  3. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 388 Discussion/389 Predictions

    http://mangastream.com/r/toriko/388/3684/1 It's out early! Enjoy! It's an absolutely crazy chapter.
  4. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions

    Yikes. All TC's are getting pummeled and pushed back. Good thing this fight lasted more than a chapter, though. Nice to see Zaratras in action. I don't have much hope for Fraudrin. He'll probably end up getting purged and defeated in a couple chapters. I wish they'd bring Gloxinia and Dolor...
  5. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 387 Discussion/388 Predictions

    Starjun, you will forever be with us. This chapter struck home pretty hard. And Toriko's hair got an upgrade, it's over. You can't fight the strength of a man with upgraded hair. I hope Toriko throws a knife that slices the entire planet in half next chapter. On another note... Acacia isn't a...
  6. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 387 Discussion/388 Predictions

    I feel your pain. Starjun didn't deserve that kind of death. Then again, neither did Jirou. Personally, I think losing Starjun should have been the one thing to fully bring Wings out of Toriko.
  7. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 387 Discussion/388 Predictions

    It's not that I don't think a fully revived Red can't do anything to Acacia. I just don't think they can stop him. There's too much left for him to do and unveil. It's not like we've seen Acacia's full strength, either.
  8. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 387 Discussion/388 Predictions

    I don't think Red-amped Toriko and the others can bring Acacia down. After all, Midora's abilities are far more broken and they haven't been able to do anything. I think devouring Red will just give him the boost needed to actually take a hit from Acacia without getting absolutely floored and...
  9. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 386 Discussion/ 387 Predictions

    Acacia proving once again to be incredibly durable. By himself, Acacia had a CL above the Eight Kings. None of their attacks did anything and he walked right through Hungry Space and displayed a new level of regeneration. Toriko's strength appeared to briefly stun Acacia, but did no lasting...
  10. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 386 Discussion/ 387 Predictions

    GOD, you're not you when you're hungry. Nah, I'm messing around. But, yeah. Toriko needs to amp up on GOD and bring out the third Oni.
  11. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 386 Discussion/ 387 Predictions

    Holy crap. Toriko couldn't do anything and it looks like Acacia casually just ripped through Starjun, despite one being enhanced and the other having that godly eye ability. It also looks like Acacia overcame Midora's Minority World and finally displayed Neo's consumption ability. I have a...
  12. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Toriko 386 Discussion/ 387 Predictions

    Personally, I think Acacia is funny and hype. Full on trash talking the eight kings, having Neo casually whoop them, and tanking Midora's strikes unscathed. One of the most durable Shonen villain's.
  13. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions

    Gowther's a Doll. As far as we're aware, he no longer has any relation to the Demon Clan. He hasn't shown any of their abilities or a Demon mark.
  14. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions

    Maybe there's a sorcerer and sorceress race.
  15. Zeldris the Piety

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions

    When you try to log in and your name auto corrects to Selfridge the piety. All hope is lost.
Top