Recent content by zephyr_1112

  1. Discussion Global warming????

    I agree we as the consumers have to play our part to stop global warming. But our efforts alone won't be enough. The major producers of the pollutants are the factories especially in the USA and other developed nations. USA has yet to sign the Kyoto protocol to limit the release of Greenhouse...
  2. Discussion Natural Disasters: Do you have to deal with them?

    Different people has different beliefs when it comes to the natural disaster. However, the effects are the same because it surely brings sorrow and sufferings to those who are involved. I live in Kuantan, Malaysia. Every year we had to deal with flood when the monsoon season comes. This year...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 438 Predictions I guess the new mwmber will be a musician! In the earliest volume luffy said that he wanted to have a musician as his nakama.... or maybe i've mistaken :blink
  4. Shounen Rave Master by Mashima Hiro

    Re: RAVE MASTER manga I really like RAVE. However, i've stucked at volume 18. Anyone knows where can i find volume 19 onwards?
Top