Recent content by Zeromus

  1. Zeromus

    Chapter Bleach 304 Discussion

    I like Grimmjow, but I don't think he can do more than he just did. I predict that when Ulquiorra will come back, he will deliver judgement on Grimm and Nnoi (both of them defeated and near death) when everyone is already gone.
  2. Zeromus

    Chapter Bleach 305 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 305 Predictions The upgrade before HM was just a raw hybrid.
  3. Zeromus

    Chapter Bleach 305 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 305 Predictions I can imagine Mayuri at the podium crying blood and beginning the speech: Mayuri:"Ehm...First of all I'd like to thank...me, I and myself! I'm honored of this prize and I guarantee you that if I could I would test every single person of the public as my personal...
  4. Zeromus

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 142 Discussion Sokaro is so badass * *.
  5. Zeromus

    Chapter Bleach 304 Discussion

    This is just a rescue mission, everyone comes back and then they prepare properly for the winter war(Ichigo absolutely has to master new moves and learning to control his Hollow Powers better). If I was Yamamoto, I think that I would send every single captain in Soul Society for the most...
  6. Zeromus

    Chapter Bleach 304 Discussion

    Nemuuuuu T__T Judgin' from Mayuri's reaction I think he being no surprised at all means he shall finish off Szayel in next chapter with something new/creepy/crazy/disgusting (I really wish it happens, it's really time for Szayel to die ._. ) PS: Hiiii! I'm new! :)
Top