Recent content by ZidaneTribal

  1. ZidaneTribal

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

    Thats because Erina was with them, I guess the writers are just teasing me with this forever
  2. ZidaneTribal

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    I think Souma will cook something that even those cheated judges of Eizan can't resist
  3. ZidaneTribal

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 138 Spoiler Thread Damn, it's getting serious my body is ready for Erina x Soma! God I know it's been a while, I just want you to know bring me the next chapter! :3c
  4. ZidaneTribal

    Kiss or Count - Part 1

    22
  5. ZidaneTribal

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    I think that Kuga is going to help the PSD at some point, he is already skipping their meetings. Btw, it must have been really hard for Erina to throw away food, I mean she has nightmares and stuff. :gwah
Top