Recent content by zitkala

  1. zitkala

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: needing help finding a series if you know it plz help? THAT'S IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU EVER NEED HELP PM ME THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glomp
  2. zitkala

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    needing help finding a series if you know it plz help? So here's the description I remember so help me if you can plz? So it goes like this there's a Japanese girl who eats a lot she has a best friend who wants to study at a library they are told not to go into the back room which they do and...
  3. zitkala

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi my name's Zitkala and I'm reading Red river I actually came here to look for a series that I can't for the life of me remember the name of anyways I have a lot of hobbies and if you want to know more just chat with me I don't bite.... Hard
Top