Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Zmsp's latest activity
Zmsp
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion
.
I love One Piece, I hope Oda stays healthy and I'm rooting for a sucessful franchise. Having said that, holy shit staying invested in...
Sep 22, 2026
Zmsp
replied to the thread
Discussion
Recent One Piece fights
.
One Piece has always been like that. Crocodile and Enel needed the water/golden ball gimmick because they were logias and haki was not...
Sep 9, 2026
Zmsp
reacted to
Drakrami's post
in the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
with
Like
.
I like how when Luffy have a stamina problem, he fights for like a few panels and then he needs to rest. But when Imu who is clearly...
Sep 9, 2026
Zmsp
replied to the thread
Chapter
One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion
.
It's funny because Oda always puts a spin/reverse elements into narrative, but the visual similarities are quite clear in this one. Imu...
Sep 3, 2026
Zmsp
replied to the thread
Discussion
Imu is Joyboys/Nikas Parrot
.
I shit you not, this theory has more depth to it than it seems. Parrot is something I never thought of... it's goofy and fun, so I kinda...
Aug 11, 2026
Zmsp
replied to the thread
Spoiler
One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion
.
I've been thrown off by the underwhelming brook flashback and release schedule, but having one of the few people who actually knows...
Aug 2, 2026
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top