Recent content by Zoe303

  1. Zoe303

    Sakura haruno

    Wow!I like it! It looks real that's why *^^* Nice color and background!
  2. Zoe303

    Sasuke 408

    I think your coloring is great!I've never seen any coloring similar to this one and I think it's curious, plus I like it a lot! *^^* thanks! And btw....Keep coloring!As someone said before: Nice Style!
  3. Zoe303

    408 - Sasuke by DD!

    Awsome!I love it!I've noticed that light on his lips and I think it's cool!May I ask why have you decided to put it on? *^^* I find it sexy!LOL
  4. Zoe303

    396: Discovered that X surprised X turns head

    WOW!It' looks great!^^*
  5. Zoe303

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread Thank you soo much the bigger version!^^*
  6. Zoe303

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie - SUB OUT!

    Re: Naruto: Shippūden the Movie Thank you soo much kyubisharingan!!!!^^*
  7. Zoe303

    Amaretti's Gallery

    I just wanted to say: thank you so much for the double pages ^^* I love them. I know my opinion here is miserable but...I wanted to say it!lol Hope you keep your awsome work Amaretti ^^,
  8. Zoe303

    Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    *^^* That'd be nice!lol
  9. Zoe303

    Movie Naruto Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom

    Re: Naruto Movie 3 Thank you sooo much for this *^^*
  10. Zoe303

    Amaretti's Gallery

    I don't know why but I thought you didn't like Sakura 0_0' I know....stupid...ejem...but she's incredibly good colored, as the other new panels, I love them soo much! ^^, But the panels which include her seem (to me) colored with...love? I mean, don't misunderstand me please, the pink overtone...
  11. Zoe303

    Amaretti's Gallery

    Yeah I knew it! Hope it gets better Amaretti!And thanks for creating your own gallery...and I believe you....I'm suuure you haven't finished yet....suuuree ^^* LOL 0_0
  12. Zoe303

    Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    Am I the only one who feels as if this thread is dead?lol *^^* hope I'm wrong because we got Sakura for sooo long -at least I'd like it in the manga because I know we got a lot of her in the anime as it comes after the manga lol- ^.^ I just wanted to say that I've liked so much how she has...
  13. Zoe303

    Amaretti's Gallery

    well, again, I'm not going to say what you've already been reading 'til arribe to this post *^^* LOL I love it! Now I've said it ^.^ But -asking again- Are you going to include more pictures, I mean, as your avatar here and the one you got at Narutoforums? I'd really like to see them (large...
  14. Zoe303

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie - SUB OUT!

    Re: naruto movie 4 http://www.naruto.com/j/ If you enter this website and wait for the trailer above, at the right, to load, you'll see the trailer of the movie 4 extended, maybe you've alread seen it but...just in case ^^*
  15. Zoe303

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie - SUB OUT!

    Re: naruto movie 4 I guess you've already visited this site but...just in case http://www.naruto-movie.com/ It's the official website of the fourth movie ^^, Enjoy!
Top