Recent content by zomo

  1. zomo

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 138 Chapter Discussion

    Will Ymir rebuild Eren’s body for him? If not why the heck she is standing there? And what’s her intention all these times? Being an OP Erenmika shipper? I’m so confused.
  2. zomo

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 137 Chapter Discussion

    Ok so it’s confirmed that all the mess happened to this world of titan is caused by an ancient water warm messing with human DNA
  3. zomo

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 136 Chapter Discussion

    Awesome chapter! I was right about Zeke lol I think Eren will definitely win. The alliance’s plan to blow up Eren’s head will do no harm to him/won’t stop the rumbling. Zeke and Armin might try to do something but I think they will end up understanding Eren’s ideology. The eldians and malay...
  4. zomo

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 136 Chapter Discussion

    The last time we saw him was when Grisha told him to stop Eren. I think Zeke still has something in his plot to finish.
  5. zomo

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 135 Chapter Discussion

    About Ymir, on the first page we see that she was really the one that set the pigs free. What does that mean? She has always been the kind of person who wants to set others free? But letting the pigs go means the other people in the village lost their foods? So she cared about letting the pigs...
Top