Recent content by Zorra_akuma

  1. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 238 Spoilers & Discussion

    HELL YES LANCE OH YES BRO CALL HER OUT
  2. Zorra_akuma

    Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    OH THAT WAS PEAK ZELDRIS LOOKED SO HOT HELL YEAH BABY BOY GET THEIR ASSES
  3. Zorra_akuma

    Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    LETS GO ZELDRIS FINALLY GOT TO DO SOMETHING
  4. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 220 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lowkey that’s rather worrying is nakaba okay?
  5. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    OH WTF I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT WHOS WATCHING THE DEMON REALM THEN HELLO LMAO
  6. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    So zeldris gelda and schwarz are with Elaine and mael Druid sisters, matrona and king and Diane’s kids are together that’s interesting love that
  7. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    Cause I think Schwarz is like zeldris’s right hand so I guess he just follows him everywhere lmao
  8. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    As long as we get to see zeldris fight something I will be happy Zeldris gelda Schwarz and mael
  9. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    “Our reliable friends we fought with in the holy war.” AND ITS ZELDRIS HAHAHAHA
  10. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    ..zeldris you’re so lucky that nakaba won’t allow the demon realm to get invaded atm because what the hell kinda guard is that
  11. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    HELP I’m crying “hey behemoth since you’re like Percy’s brother thing and since Percy is our son wanna do us a favor and watch the demon realm for us okay bye.” CRYING
  12. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait a minute zeldris brought schwarz with him?? WHOS WATCHING THE DEMON REALM LMAO
  13. Zorra_akuma

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 215 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait a minute did Mel just say he’s getting old?? Hello??? Granted I know he’s been around for like 3,000 years but like still OLD!?! YOURE GETTING OLD!?! What even is old in demon years lol if hes old what does that make zeldris young?? lol
Top