Recent content by Zorro295

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 788 Discussion / 789 Predictions

    Re: One Piece Chapter 788 Spoiler Discussion So many questions that came to my mind: Why doesn't the princess heal Luffy for the moment? Or why doesn't Law? Or why doesn't Law make a room inside the birdcage and switch it with something outside? And the most important question (to which I can...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 754 Discussion/ 755 Prediction

    First of all what I wanted to ask, does anybody know if mangareader or mangabird is closer to the original manga? Because normally I am reading at mangareader, but some of you posted links from mangabird. Looking at the links, I realized that there are quite some differences considering the text...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 751 Discussion/ 752 Prediction

    By re-reading the chapter, it could also be that Doffy is controlling Abdullah and Jeet. Because in one of the next panels, you see the entrance again where it looks like smoke outside and somebody is shouting "S..Straw Hat"
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 751 Discussion/ 752 Prediction

    I was thinking the same. Oda should watch out not to make Doffy's DF too powerful. Controlling pretty strong characters, cutting/slashing everything with his strings (+haki on them), "fly" through the air, making a string-clone and building that birdcage (which cuts through a meteor send by an...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 751 Discussion/ 752 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 751 Spoiler Discussion I was thinking the same. And since I am pretty sure Sabo was a pretty badass Haki user before eating the fire-fruit, this should be true. What I was asking myself, can logia-DF user conncet their power with Haki? Like Ruffy or Dofi (Smoker was using Haki...
  6. Chapter One Piece 745 Discussion / 746 Prediction/ No Chapter until May 3th-7th

    Re: One Piece 745 Discussion / 746 Prediction In my opinion DD or better his DF is way to overpowered. Controlling People with that strings, walking through the air/clouds with the strings, slicing everything, making string clones and now that birdcage thing. and not to mention adding Haki to...
Top