Recent content by zozo96

  1. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 661 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 661 Spoiler Discussion Magellan on the cover! I wonder what's happening to him. Wow, Law's abilities are beyond interesting!
  2. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 656 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 656 Discussion / 657 Prediction My two cents, the sichibukai the samurai mentioned was Buggy. During the time-skip he might just developed his power to a new level.
  3. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 655 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 655 Discussion / 656 Prediction Nice reasoning! I think his crew consists of some ex-renegades to some extent. Ones like Jango. Smoker might just use any possible means to annihilate pirates. Sometime we can only fight poison with poison. He also might have to sacrifice some of...
  4. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 655 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 655 Discussion / 656 Prediction I didn't say that Smoker had ever engaged in a lovey dovey relationship with the pirates. I only questioned his 'morality' (lol, I realize completely we are talking about a manga character). Imo, so far Smoker seems to be as a man with integrity...
  5. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 655 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 655 Discussion / 656 Prediction I just read the last four pages of this forum. Didn't have time to read all, so pardon me if I say or ask something that had been mentioned before. One of my biggest concern for this chapter is Smoker's crew. They are really bad-asses, burning...
  6. zozo96

    Best Death/Saddest Moment

    Then give me another word to describe the weirdness of that scene! I chose 'surreal'. Do you have another one better? ---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ---------- We are talking about the saddest moment. I'm fully agree that there are some holy-cow...
  7. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 653 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 653 Discussion / 654 Predictions Yea, where's the poll? So, Oda still has something on his sleeve regarding FI. Pretty much a good chapter to conclude the arc. However, I still want to know more about the Dojo. Did Oda forget about it?
  8. zozo96

    Best Death/Saddest Moment

    Lol. You misunderstood me. In shounen mangas, it is normal sometimes things get really unreal, over exaggerated, or illogical for better word. Now, surreal, that's another category. I didn't mean it for all-negative meaning regarding HxH. Hell, that's kinda compliment. Sorry if you get offended...
  9. zozo96

    Best Death/Saddest Moment

    The deaths in HxH were too surreal for me. I just couldn't grasp the intensity. Jiraiya's and Naruto parents' death were told in great touche' moments and matched up the whole plot of the story. I have to admit, Maes Hughes' death was devastating in scale of sadness. It even escalated the...
  10. zozo96

    Who is indeed the most beauttiful in One Piece?

    whoa, wha', wait, I'm confused!!! :maracas
  11. zozo96

    Who is indeed the most beauttiful in One Piece?

    For me, this lady is the most beautiful manga character ever!!
  12. zozo96

    Chapter One Piece 651 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 651 Discussion / 652 Prediction - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!) Happy New Year, guys and gals! About Big Mam's ability, if she is yet another logia, I begin to think that may be logia devil fruits aren't that rare anyway. The most recent confirmed logia...
  13. zozo96

    Best Shounen

    So many great shounens out there, but Karakuri Circus is an exceptional yet underrated one. Some might feel the artworks awkward, but the plot is very interesting and somehow, original. I nominated Karakuri Circus for best shounen.
  14. zozo96

    Best Seinen

    I nominate Karakuri Circus as best seinen. The manga is extremely under-rated, imho. Despite its awkward artworks that may be uninteresting for some people, the plot is really deep and original. For those who haven't read it, I greatly recommend it.
Top