Recent content by Zulili

  1. Reborn 328 Discussion/329 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 328 Spoiler Thread Aaaanyone else sorta thinking that D.Spade lost on purpose? Knowing that Mukuro is in vendice which is exactly where he'll be going because he's the loser of the fight? >_>
  2. Reborn 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 317 Spoiler Thread TSUNA'S DAD KILLED THEM!? DUDE WOAH WOAH WOAH O__O that's so unexpected....so what..i guess that makes the CEDEF....well bad guys?? Wait i'm not sure....o_o wow...this is kinda huge. I'm surprised! I really cant wait for this chap to come out now! And what's with...
  3. Reborn 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    haha XD the guy on the left of Enma in Rauji's flashback is actually Aoba Koyo
  4. Reborn 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 314 Spoiler Thread *A* Ohhh Iemitsu?? Tsuna's dad right? What could that possibly mean? o_o CEDEF maybe?
  5. Reborn 305 Discussion / 306 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 305 Spoiler Thread Woaah Koyo has super visions XD LMAO This is getting interesting..I must say I thought Ryohei would have had one over and Koyo in this chapter. Looks like we're going to have to wait abit longer though. I'm guessing Koyo will end up being the only one who can see...
  6. Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 304 Spoiler Thread Indeed Amano does have alot to explain to us. The plot is going along smoothly I guess and for now it seems like it's going to be a whole one on one thing. But I'm still so curious as to see what Amano pulls next. Will she stick to the one on ones? So they each...
  7. Reborn 303 Discussion/ 304 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 303 Spoiler Thread No word from what I know at least. But it's very likely the CEDEF will appear at some point. They seem to do it very randmly too. Perhaps Basil will coincidentally appear when Kaoru is up to fight. Since I can't think of any other candidate that would...
  8. Reborn 302 Discussion/ 303 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 302 Spoiler Thread >_____< uwah I still think Basil and Mukuro should join in! Maybe when they go to vendice. Vendice is in italy right? Maybe idk Mukuro helps them bust out and they go train up at the CEDEF Base.
  9. Reborn 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 300 Spoiler Thread ;A; i do realize that! And I know that no one will replace him as the vongola rain guardian! I just meant int he fight against shimon! It would seem super coincidental if yama suddenly could walk again and is ready to fight so soon!
  10. Reborn 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 300 Spoiler Thread just incase Yamamoto DOESN'T make it for the fight. Who do people think will OR COULD take his place? DB>
  11. Reborn 299 Discussion/ 300 Predicitons

    Re: Reborn 299 Spoiler Thread Either that. Or possibly the first Shimon boss and first vongola boss are related in some way? Which makes both of them sort of have the same blood running through them.
  12. Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    I think Amano knocked off Yama for a reason! To make it more interesting to make people wonder how the vongola are going to cope without their strongest guardian. I really doubt he'd make an instant recovery. And Just because Basil isn't a guardian doesn't mean he couldn't take up Yamamoto's...
  13. Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 297 Spoiler Thread oh! I did not remember seeing that. OTL My bad. Still he will need to be in adult form to fight well I guess. So at leaast that means the vongola are only down by one. For now.
  14. Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 297 Spoiler Thread Hmm, i'm still a little unsure about the possibility of Yama fighting. I mean it was only a couple of chapters ago that the doctors told Tsuna Yamamoto might not beable to walk again. If he were to make some miraculous recovery so fast, it'd be pretty unrealistic...
  15. Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 297 Spoiler Thread LOL! Maybe Iemitsu breaks it to his wife finally! And they all arrive including Xanxus? I still don't know why he's not there either. Maybe he had a few scores to settle? I don't recall Squalo giving a proper reason as to why he didn't come XD And as for Yama...
Top