Recent content by zunairnasir

  1. Anime Akame ga Kill!

    EPIC and SEXY!
  2. Multi Season Terra Formars + Season 2 (Terra Formars Revenge)

    I watched its first 7 episodes ! I must say SUGOI!
  3. Multi Season Sword Art Online

    I heard its a really good anime series, Will start watching it for sure.
  4. Naruto Episode schedule for Novemeber

    October is over and we have seen all the epic episodes of that November. Naruto has finally defeated the ten tails Jinchuriki Obito and now its Madara’s turn to arrive at the battlefield. In the month of November we will see some amazing episodes and will finally see Madara in action. Madara...
  5. Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Naruto is Ending or it's a start of a new Naruto Project?? Naruto is not bad at all -_-
  6. Sasuke and Kakashi are in Naruto the movie the last

    both Kakashi and Sasuke will make an appearance in the upcoming Naruto The movie: The Last. Sasuke will make his debut with an appearance with bandana and chains and is looking like a Rogue Ninja. Source: http://madarauchiha.com/sasuke-kakashi-will-make-appearance/
  7. Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Naruto is Ending or it's a start of a new Naruto Project?? Sasuke and Kakashi are in the movie too. http://madarauchiha.com/sasuke-kakashi-will-make-appearance/
  8. Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Naruto is Ending or it's a start of a new Naruto Project?? All the good anime series are ending this year. It;s really sad to hear.
  9. Discussion If Sasuke ever learns to be compassionate, would he be the ideal leader, compared to Naruto?

    No! Sasuke has no leadership qualities. If Naruto was not able to become a Hokage then I hope Hinata will be the next hokage. The kind and generous one.
  10. Discussion Where did Kakashi go wrong with his students?

    Kakashi made a wrong move when he allowed to be a part of Team 7
  11. Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Naruto is Ending or it's a start of a new Naruto Project?? If Naruto doesn't become Hokage WE RIOT! ---------- Post added September 08, 2014 at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was September 02, 2014 at 10:50 AM ---------- Secondly, I have a feeling that we will soon see a Naruto anime...
  12. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    No matter who is the most strongest. First Generation ROCKS!
  13. Discussion One thing I noticed in the new OVA

    I haven't watched the OVAs yet. Have to check them first.
Top