Recent content by zura113

  1. zura113

    Info The Reborn! Manga Covers Thread

    i think a couple of the images have been deleted off imageshack o.o i cant access them. like vol 7 cover.
  2. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Ah yeah I've seen it before. After reading through that I got real worried ._. Thankfully, so far there has been no news about Sorachi-sensei and Nakajo-sensei being in danger or anything worse so I really hope they're doing fine, along with all the others. はい、冷静になります! LOL sure he is. oguri...
  3. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    ._. Um regarding the recent earthquake in Japan.. I've been getting really worried, specially over the statuses of famous artists like Nakajo Hisaya (Hana Kimi) and Sorachi Hideaki (Gintama) D: anyone knows about their current statuses?? have they been found? are they safe?
  4. zura113

    Best Kiss

    Naruto and Sasuke kissing LOL I love that scene. Quite an extraordinary way to kiss
  5. zura113

    Best Fight

    The only choices I had was both the fights in Naruto because I never tried the others, so I had to go for Naruto VS Sasuke. An epic fight, extremely intense, in my opinion. The techniques used by both of them were great, location was just 'wow', and the ending of the battle was fair. By the...
  6. zura113

    Best Manga Overall

    Ehh its VERY hard to choose between Death note and FMA. Naruto, can't say its the BEST at all. Berserk and OP, never tried it ^^; But in the end, Death note was my final choice. The plot twists and artwork, and concepts too, thumbs up to both the creators. FMA is almost as good as Death note...
  7. zura113

    The MangaHelpers Manga Awards Discussion Thread

    Re: The MangaHelpers Manga Awards Um if I'm not mistaken, one of the moderators mentioned in a later post that you can only vote for a manga that began in 2010. Ao no Exorcist began in 2009 Just clearing the doubt :) [hr] I'd like to add something :) Best couple - Roy Mustang x Riza...
  8. zura113

    The MangaHelpers Manga Awards Discussion Thread

    Re: The MangaHelpers Manga Awards Hello!! :D Okay my entries Best villain - Takasugi Shinsuke from Gintama, because as far as I've seen and read, he is cunning, personality fits to be a villain (mysterious etc etc), he would do anything to reach his goals and his appearance is (Y) Best...
  9. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    i wonder what the next chapter's gonna be about. gintama's on a break this time, so coming week, i hope it'll be something epic 8D
  10. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Hm this is something that's been bugging me alot lately ._. Do you think Gintama is going to be taken off ALL popular websites? DDD: Because alot of the popular mangas like Naruto, Bleach etc have been taken off websites like Mangafox and it'll be a MAJOR depressing matter (for me at least) if...
  11. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    :/ I wonder what the future of other great mangas like Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Tegami Bachi etc etc etc would be.. Ah even though this is a Gintama thread I can't help but say it D: Oh yea has the translation of chapter 312 released? :D
  12. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    YOSH! NOW ITS JUST TRANSLATIONS!! :D Ikou rufi-san!! lol LMAO this ones hilarious, im looking at the raws now xDDD
  13. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    HAHAHAHAHA I loved that episode, just thinking about his amazing song makes me LMAO. I wish there's an official full version of that song xD Katsura, probably has a broken heart for not appearing in the last serious arc(s). I kept thinking about how his reaction would be because Sorachi-sensei...
  14. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    waaahhh i cant wait to read this one!! xD haha it's zura time!! do you think the next serious chapter would be regarding takasugi/kamui alliance vs bakfu/gintoki/zura? and LMAO akira ishida-kun singing that song xDDD it'd be cute
  15. zura113

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Ehh 311 and 312 japanese raws are out, so no one to translate? :/
Top