Recent content by zurajanai

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Discussion / Chapter 71 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 70 Spoiler Discussion Ahhh finally someone said it, yes i also think ape titan is Annie's father. for one he seems pretty good at hand to hand combat fighting...hence why he thrashed Reiner, only Annie was able to do that when the cadets were practising their...
  2. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    I know that a lot of it could be a metaphor for something else, but if we took it quite literally then it kind of makes sense http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/2/25. I think isayama is dropping some hints though if she does turn out to be one. Like 4 out of the top 5 trainees are...
  3. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    so here is the thing, after watching the episodes of SNK again and then going back to read it, one thing came into mind. I think that Mikasa is a titan shifter and that her mission is to protect Eren or stop him from dying. Remember how berserk she went when she found out that Eren died? Well...
Top